Friday, October 12, 2007

Cleveland shooting

I looked into the shooting at a Cleveland high school because it is close to my hometown. I found excellent coverage at WKYC's website. WKYC is Cleveland's local news station.
By just going to this link, you can find many videos relating to the shooting. Talk about amazing coverage. WKYC provides multiple stories on the shooting as well as related video and related stories.
Related stories include testimonials from fellow students as well as information on the security plans the schools are going to be implementing.
I clicked through some of the stories and what I really like, other than the extensive coverage, is that at the bottom of the stories, such as this one, have links at the bottom to other stories that are similar to that one. It also has links to the related video.
Back on the main story page, at the bottom you can also find web extra links to stories exclusive to WKYC's website.
All in all, I thought WKYC covered this tragedy well. It's hard to try and find something good within this whole topic, but I tried.

No comments: